Thursday 18 October 2012

Thursday

So I am sitting in the library and trying to study but I would rather sleep. Who wouldn't?
I never imagined that second year is sooo much more time consuming. I find it very easy to pass every essay and project but I want to get good grades so because of that I have read, read, read and research, research  research.
For anyone who already is at Uni or is going a recommend every day to make To Do List.
I know, I know what you would all say, that you make them and never follow through but when you are at Uni and you want to have a social life and good grades you'll just have to follow your To Do List.
Its pretty simple and when you are done with it you will feel good about your self.

Anyway just wanted to share a little tip with everyone, even though I think every one knows this already

No comments:

Post a Comment