Monday 7 November 2011

Monday

Every Monday my lecture starts at 10.30
This particular lecture was about Public Sphere. The lecturer just talked about the history of Public Sphere, where did it come from, why its important and different philosophers(not sure maybe like social scientists) said about it. The lecture it self was about 2.30 hours. By the end of it I was sleepy and just wanted to have a break.
The break was an hour which I think is a bit long but I had time for lunch. In my Uni the food is good and a warm meal is cheaper then in a restaurant/cafe.
After the break I had a seminar where we talked about the Public Sphere and what it meant and related different recent events to it. So all together the day was informative which is always good.



PS. If you want more information about the Uni you chose start following them on Facebook and Twitter. Also read there News on their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment