Tuesday 19 March 2013

Oh Hey there! Council Tax

I can not apologise enough for me being absent for well.... a long time. To be fair life got in the way.
In any case I promise to blog more and share my experience of living in London.
Before I start telling what I have been up to and whats happening in London I want to finish telling you about the things you need to know when renting a flat/house.

Council Tax
If you area full time student like me you don't have to pay anything but you do need to provide prove that you are a student - you can just ask from your Uni student office a letter for the council tax and then apply for the Council Tax online or via post.

If you are not a full time student like moi then unfortunately you will have to worry about it but since I am so nice I will share this link with you : https://www.gov.uk/council-tax/working-out-your-council-tax 
It should help you guys understanding Council Tax and how to pay it.

I guess I don't know what else to share about finding a flat/house in London.
If you have any questions ask!!! Comment below or email me at nastik1312@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment